Journal: Quantitative InfraRed Thermography Journal
Scope of Research:
- Understanding residual stresses in ceramics, coatings and metals.
- Applications of grazing incidence x-ray diffraction.
- Measurement of residual stresses at high temperatures using x-ray diffraction.
- Understanding the relationship between the macroscopic and crystallographic responses of materials under mechanical load.
Broad Fields of Endeavor:
- X-ray diffraction, residual stress and mechanical properties of materials.
- Ph.D. (Ceramic Science) from The Pennsylvania State University, 1992
- MS (Ceramic Science) from The Pennsylvania State University, 1988
- BS (Ceramic Engineering) from Alfred University, 1985
- Ceramic Science
- American Ceramic Society
- International Centre for Diffraction Data
Journal: Additive Manufacturing
Journal: ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces