Section Head of Nanomaterials Characterization at the CNMS
Research Interests Include:
- Developing and using novel microscopy methods to induce and study nano- and atomic scale transformations
- Building new understanding of material behavior at fundamental length scales
- Fabricate structures at nano and atomic scales for novel devices
- Developing large scale data analytics of high-dimensional, multi-spectral information for functional imaging
- Technique development using advanced data acquisition, feedback, and control for scanning probe and electron and ion microscopies.