Connections is the monthly message from the Fusion and Fission Energy and Science Directorate.
We invite you to read all the issues here:
- Forging ties for our future with universities (UNM, Texas A&M, UC, UT)
- Supporting employee groups: HOLA ORNL, Future Leaders Network, WINGS
- Fostering curiosity: fission & space exploration, fusion & geothermal energy
- Hiring talent to create a dream team; strengthening group connections
- Planting seeds of innovation: advancing fusion, making the invisible visible
- Accelerating our research impact
- Our pilot pod mentoring program
- Speeding the pace of technology adoption
- The first spark: what inspired us to go into science and engineering
- Giving back
- Strong bonds: Building MPEX magnet system with US ITER lessons learned
- Joining together: ARPA-E FERMI projects applies fission tools to fusion
ORNL Science Writer Amy Reed is the editor for Connections. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.