- Master of Business Administration (MBA Finance, 2016)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (BBA), King University, Bristol, TN. GPA: 3.5
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. Pellissippi State Community College, Knoxville, TN.
2011- Present: UT Battelle, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge TN.
- Coordinate and conduct various experiments with research staff.
- Procure hazardous and nonhazardous materials.
- Collect pre and post-test raw data and process into meaningful information.
- Maintain documentation and data files- keep information updated.
- Set up, calibrate, monitor, and maintain technical systems including high pressure systems.
- Schedule and manage experiments under budgetary constraints.
- Identify problems and work with personnel to find solutions.
- Communicate experimental information to participating research staff.
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Operating system. Excel Spreadsheets.
- SharePoint 2010 ORNL.
2010-2011: ORAU, Oak Ridge TN. Research Technician Internship
- Worked with researchers, technicians, and other research staff in completing experimental projects.
2006-2006: APAC, Maryville, TN. Maintenance Technician
- Followed safety guidelines to ensure that equipment is functioning properly.
- Provided technical assistance.
2004-2006 Small Business Owner/Operator/Contractor Involving Logistics & Transportation
- Managed various business expenses, operating costs, and revenue.
- Worked with professional accountants regarding taxes, depreciation, and net income.