Matt D Larson
Research Scientist in Autonomous Systems
Matt Larson is a Research Scientist in the Autonomous Systems Group. His professional interests and experience cover autonomous system development for a wide variety of programs supporting energy, environment, and national security missions across the Department of Energy and the Department of Defense. Specifically he has experience in:
- Project Development / Management
- Autonomous vehicle sensor development, integration, and control
- Image/data processing with multispectral, hyperspectral, LIDAR, thermal, and visible payloads
- Remote sensing
- Android and python development
- Autonomous environmental samplers
- Real-time photogrammetry and data processing
Matt received his MS in Geology and Geospatial Technology from Bowling Green State University. He has a BS in Geology and Environmental Science (Biology) from St. Norbert College.
Landsat 8 monitoring of multi-depth suspended sediment concentrations in Lake Erie’s Maumee River using machine learning...
Journal: International Journal of Remote Sensing
Journal: Journal of Applied Remote Sensing