Data Analysis and Machine Learning group
Developing algorithms and foundations for data analysis and machine learning.
This group builds on the initial gains that have been made by linking greater computational power to large experimental facilities and developing new algorithms and foundational data analysis and machine learning platforms to fulfill the DOE mission.
- Sparse optimization
- Uncertainty quantification
- Machine learning
- Data analysis
- Early Career Award
- Streaming Scientific Data Reduction
- FASTMath, SCIDAC institutional lead on data analytics
- A Stochastic Optimal Control Framework For Quantifying And Reducing Uncertainties In Deep Learning
- Black-box Training for Scientific Machine Learning Models