JEOL 8100 FS E-Beam Lithography
Optical metasurfaces and metasurface platforms, photonic crystals, optoelectronic and optical systems, plasmonic systems, nano-imprint lithography, field-effect transistors, and other features inaccessible to optical lithography.
• Low and High Current Write modes available (100pA – 100nA)
• Dual Current Writing For High Throughput Processing of samples combinations of small and large features
• Integrated optical microscope for facile sample alignment of pieces with partial marks
• 125Mhz Scan Speed (2.5x Faster than before)
• 0.5nm step size
• Nominal spot size approaching 4nm
• Field sizes up to 1mm can be written without stage movement
• Less than 9nm Stitching and Overlay Accuracy
• Layout BEAMER© is used for file conversion and proximity correction.
Topological nanostructures enable nonlinear light generation
3D Metasurface enables quantum optics