- Seoul National Univeristy, BS & MS, 2004, Biological Resources and Materials Engineering
- Univeristy of Arkansas, PhD, 2012, Chemical Engineering
- R&D Associated Staff, Manufacturing Science Division, ORNL (2016-)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Energy & Transport Science Division, ORNL (2012-2016)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Environmental & Molecular Toxicology, Oregon State University (2012-2013)
Role and research overview: Design, manage, and execute experiments for projects focused primarily around the applied science related to nanomaterial design and surface treatment for energy storage, polymer nanocomposite, protection (e.g., antisoiling and corrosion), CO2 capture.