We respect your expectations of privacy. We will use the information that you provide—such as your resume and any comments and questions that you submit—only for the following purposes:
- In connection with our recruitment and selection process.
- To inform you of potential employment opportunities at ORNL that you may be unaware of -- unless you ask that we not contact you for this purpose.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our internal processes, website, software, and/or information management systems.
We consider the information you provide to be confidential, and we will use the following measures to protect it:
- Internal access is limited to ORNL employees and contractor employees who participate in the employment process and/or systems evaluations. Employees and contractors who have access are required to treat the information as confidential and to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
- Access by other third parties is limited to disclosures that are required by law.
- We do not use information you provide for commercial purposes, and we do not sell it, rent it, or share it with others.
- We take reasonable steps to detect and prevent unauthorized access to systems containing the information.
- We take reasonable steps to delete the information from our systems when we no longer have any need for it.