Authorship of publications based on research from these facilities should reflect the normal considerations of recognizing collaborations. It is expected that the users report any publications that include research conducted at one of the user facilities to the User Office of the specific facility.
Users must include an acknowledgement on all publications that include work performed at ORNL.
Sponsor Acknowledgement: A sponsor acknowledgement statement should appear on all publications that include work done at a user facility at ORNL.
Users should refer to their user facility web page (below) for procedures regarding the acknowledgement of publications.
User Facility Publications
- Building Technologies Research and Integration Center (BTRIC)
- Carbon Fiber Technology Facility (CFTF)
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences (CNMS)
- Center for Structural Molecular Biology (CSMB)
- High Flux Isotope Reactor (HFIR)
- Manufacturing Demonstration Facility (MDF)
- National Transportation Research Center (NTRC)
- Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility (OLCF)
- Spallation Neutron Source (SNS)