ORNL Review v41n3 2008.pdf
- Editorial: Challenging scientific myths
- Features: Ethanol forces a choice between food and fuel ... Alzheimer's is an incurable disease ... ORNL glows in the dark ... Enormous supercomputers are making research impractical ... Recycling spent nuclear fuel increases the risk of weapons proliferation ... Only an engineer can operate a zero-energy house ... Lighter cars are less safe than heavier vehicles ... Wireless technologies are inherently unreliable
- A Closer View: Jeff Smith
- Research Horizons: Still the Leader
- Awards: And the Winner Is ...