The User Entry Pass is provided to approved visitors to help expedite your entry through security access points at ORNL. Present the entry pass, along with Real ID compliant identification, and you will be directed to the ORNL Visitor Center for assistance with visitor processing.
- Approximately 7 days before your scheduled visit, you will receive an email from ORNL with an attached User Entry Pass.
- Print the User Entry Pass and bring it with you when you visit ORNL.
- Show the User Entry Pass and a photo ID to the security guard and the staff at the Visitors Center to expedite your access.
- The pass also provides a map for locating the ORNL Visitor Center (or the LSS office if arriving after hours or on the weekend).
- Note: After hours or weekend arrival must be prearranged with local contact or host.