ORNL has supported the DOE Cybersecurity for Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) program in making advances in cybersecurity capabilities for energy delivery systems. ORNL is informing and providing guidance to energy delivery utilities, industrial and factory automation companies, and associated suppliers and system integrators of trends and improvements in cybersecurity. Work is ongoing to establish collaborative partnerships within universities and the power industry and to develop research ideas through these relationships that will transition into technologies that address DOE Roadmap challenges.
- Real-time digital simulator
- Advanced security acceleration
- Cyber-physical solutions
- Cybersecurity for energy delivery systems outreach
- AMI smart metering upgradeability test framework
- Practical quantum security for grid automation