Education and Training
- Dresden University of Technology, Germany Ph.D. 2008 Chemistry
- Orenburg State University, Russia M.S. 2001 Physics
- Orenburg State University, Russia B.S. 1999 Mathematics
- 2014-present Research Staff Member, Chemical Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 2012-2014 Wigner Fellow, Chemical Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- 2009-2013 Research Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry and Biomolecular Science, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY
- 2008-2009 Postdoctoral Fellow, Leibniz-Institute of Polymer Research, Dresden, Germany
- 2003-2008 Research Scientist, Leibniz-Institute of Polymer Research, Dresden, Germany
Wigner Fellow, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2012.
Innovative prize from Leibniz-Institute of Polymer Research/Dresdner Bank, Germany, 2009.
Student Government Award, Russia, 1999.
Reviewer: IEEE Sensors Journal; Langmuir, Acta Biomaterialia, Biomaterials Sciences