Senior Staff Scientist
- Ph.D., Solid State Chemistry and Materials Science, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 2000.
- Postdoctoral, Department of Chemistry, Stanford University, CA USA, 2000-02.
Research and Professional Experience:
- Senior R&D Staff Member, Materials Science & Technology Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2009-present.
- Technical Expert, Energy Storage Materials & Nanotechnology, Research & Innovation Center, Ford Motor Co. Dearborn Michigan, 2005-09.
- Research Associate, Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2002-05.
- Joint Faculty, Dept. of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of Tennessee
- Bredesen Faculty, University of Tennessee
- High energy density electrodes and materials for electrochemical energy storage.
- Electrode architectures for optimizing electrochemical transport and kinetics.
- Synthesis and characterization of nanostructured materials using soft-matter approaches.
- Steady state and time resolved laser spectroscopy of colloidal hybrid nanostructures.