Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
- Towards a Practical Nonlinear Interferometer to Improve Sensor Signal to Noise Ratios (SNRs)
- Quantum Information from Ultrafast Time-Frequency Entangled Photons
- Archer: A system for rapid cyber hypotheses evolution and resolution
- Timing Authentication Secured by Quantum Correlations (TASQC)
- Thermodynamic limits to the scalability of cold qubits
Who we are
Our Science agenda is focused on research and development related to knowledge discovery from dynamic and disparate data sources. This agenda encompasses expertise in data systems, data analytics, geospatial sciences, modeling and simulation, discrete computing, quantum sciences, and cyber security.
To be the premier Research and Development organization that delivers the science and technology to solve nationally relevant, computational, cyber, and data science challenges in real time and at scale.
Conduct research and development in computational, cyber, and data sciences to provide innovative, scalable, and robust solutions for cross-disciplinary applications of national and global significance.