The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
The University of Lagos, Nigeria
Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, Minor in Information Systems - May 2006.
- Dissertation: On-line Learning and Wavelet-Based Feature Extraction Methodology for Process Monitoring using High-Dimensional Functional Data
- Advisors: Prof. Adedeji B. Badiru and Dr. Myong K. Jeong
- The Outstanding Ph.D. Student Award, Department of Industrial and Information Engineering, University of Tennessee - May 2004.
Lagos State University, Nigeria
- M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering - 1999.
- M.Sc. Thesis: Mathematical Modeling of Temperature Distribution within the Wall Thickness of a Gas Turbine Combustion Chamber
- Advisor: Prof. O.O. Akindele
- B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering - 1995.
- B.Sc. Project: Modification of Design and Data Gathering of the Performance of Hovercraft
- Advisor: Engineer A.O. Fashade
- Five Awards as the Best Graduating Student - Two awards at the departmental level, two awards at the college level, and one award at the university level.