adevs_v1_compat is a backwards
compatibility module for adevs-2.0.5 and up. It provides some limited
backwards compatibility with adevs-1.3.x and adevs-1.4 models. See the API documentation for details. Here is the
This library does not support
- Contains the adevs-1.x object class and dbl, integ, and strng
- Support for the adevs_bag, adevs_set, and adevs_hashtable classes.
- adevs-1.x atomic models can be used as components in an adevs-2.x
simulation that is built with the PortValue<unsigned
long,object*> basic input/output type. Includes support for
redefining the ADEVS_PORT_TYPE and ADEVS_IO_TYPE using the
- Support for the staticDigraph class.
- Support for adevs-1.x DS DEVS models.
- Compiles and runs with most of the adevs-1.x test cases.
To use the library, make sure that the adevs_v1_compat/include
directory is included in the list of directories that your compiler
will search. In every file that includes adevs-1.x headers, replace
those with #include "adevs_v1_compat.h". Then rewrite the (hopefulyl
small) piece of your code that uses the devssim or xdevssim class so
that is uses the adevs-2.x adevs::Simulator<PortValue> class
instead. Thats it! Good luck 8-). The test cases provide some
examples of how to use this backwards compatibility API.
- Models based on the adevs-1.x cellSpace class
- Multi-threaded simulation (which some of the 1.x versions
- The devssim and xdevssim classes.