Supercomputing and Computation
SCIPUFF ServerMay 20, 2013
- Provide on-demand hazard prediction and consequence assessment for chemical, biological, and radiological events and releases.
- Implemented ReSTful Web services wrapping the SCIPUFF/HPACtool atmospheric transport and dispersion engine and generating effects contours as XML Web Feature Service feature collections, shapefiles, and/or KML. Added optional, automatic retrieval of NOAA surface observation data.
- Network-centric, easily integrated capability for near real-time modeling of hazards and consequences of CBR releases.
- Deployable as Internet or local network Web services as well as command-line executable under Windows or Linux.
- HPAC transport and dispersion capability without the HPAC footprint