Supercomputing and Computation
Quantum Computer ScienceMay 20, 2013
- Prior work in Quantum Computing (QC) has focused mostly on algorithms or hardware. Development of programming languages, compilers, operating systems, and architectures is an open field.
- Develop Government-Furnished Information
- XML schema for specifying QC hardware at multiple levels of abstraction
- Process control language for massively parallel, asynchronous quantum programs.
- Evaluate Performer Team research
- Quantum programming languages & software
- Quantum resource estimates
- Ascertain and reduce resource requirements for quantum computing
- Comparison of diverse QC architectures, control protocols, fault-tolerance protocols, and algorithms