Supercomputing and Computation
IntelEx: Data Services for Knowledge Discovery and Intelligence Extraction (IntelEx) June 12, 2013
- IntelEx is an enterprise software framework that provides secure, federated access to an extensible collection of both modern and legacy data repositories, and delivers an equally-extensible and interoperable set of tools to operate on that data.
- Build interoperable software components to enable users to
- Select data sources of interest,
- Retrieve and comingle data items from those sources,
- Programmatically operate on comingled data collections,
- Format the data in a meaningful way for analysis and inclusion in intelligence products.
- Support data federation and software interoperability including data deduplication, data comparison (difference and similarity detection), data attribution and data scoring.
- Provide the intelligence community and other federal and commercial entities interested in data security, data analytics and data search on large quantities of heterogeneous data with an easy-to-use framework adaptable to their unique situations and fully extensible to meet their requirements.