Supercomputing and Computation
ASTEQC (Automated Software Tools for Engineering Quantum Computers)May 20, 2013
- The feasibility of quantum computing depends critically on the computing architecture. Developing and analyzing new designs is difficult and laborious.
- Develop a software environment for designing and analyzing quantum information systems
- Give designs formal semantics in terms of quantum-analog-digital (QuAD) transition systems.
- Develop logical formalism to analyze system dynamics with respect to design criteria.
- Deploy software on ORNL high-performance computers.
- Provides quantitative characterization of quantum information systems.
- Promotes development of quantum computing and related technologies.