Procurement and Engineering Services
We can help you procure, use a government vehicle, and a variety of other services. Please contact us for specific information.
- Avid+, Credit Card/PR Procurement
- Telecommunications and Precious Metals Coordinator
MSTD Fabrication Support Change (Effective 9-4-12):
In an effort to provide our customers with better service, the Manufacturing Engineers are combining offices to create a Manufacturing Engineering Department to support the Main Campus. Effective September 4, 2012 Jason Braden and Brian L. Sparks will cover the MS&T Division’s fabrication needs. The office will be located in Building 4501 Room 104A. To help us better serve our customers below are a few tips that aid in starting fabrication projects:
- Send an email with job description, drawings, time frame, and any other information to both Engineers email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If an item needs a modification we will come to your area to pick up. Call or email to arrange time.
- We are available for pre-job meetings to discuss cost saving fabrication methods.
- For fabrication of new projects it is often more cost effective for the vendor to purchase the materials unless the materials are considered to be exotic or custom in nature.
- We can procure fasteners or any additional hardware required for projects.
Special Fabrication Coordinator
Brian L. Sparks
To place an order:
- Mouse over Orders
- Click Add
- Requester Info
- Change building and room for delivery location other than your office
- For gas cylinders and such please enter the Control Area #
- Vendor Info – Name must be filled in
- When you enter the name once it will automatically populate from then on
- Order Info
- Same as the old form
- Charge #
- Click green plus sign to add multiple account numbers
- Requires a valid SAP account
- Order #
Leave it blank
- Order Details
- Click the green plus sign as many times as needed to complete your order (there’s no limit)
- Be sure to click this periodically to save your input
- Status will show as Created
- Click when finished entering information to go to Submit page
- Add as many attachments, quotes, as needed
- Duplicate a previous order
- Delete the order you are creating
- Click to submit your order
- If errors exist they will appear in red
- Status will become Pending
You will receive an email when your order has been placed.
Other options under Orders:
- My Orders
- Lists the orders you’ve created and submitted
- Lists the orders that are waiting to be ordered
- Use the options provided to search for previous orders
Click here to place an order through Purchase Request System: