How to obtain the code
Currently, version M6 (2003) is available.
The next release is expected in 2006.
- Contact RSICC
- Radiation Safety Information Computational Center (RSICC)
- P.O. Box 2008, Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6362 USA
- On the web at
Or telephone at 865-574-6176
- "package name" = "SAMMY"
- "ID number" = "PSR-158"
- NOT limited to US researchers; persons from any
country may contact RSICC to purchase the code.
Some restrictions apply; contact RSICC for details.
OECD members can obtain version M6 from the
NEA Data Bank.
|Contact the NEA:||OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
|Le Seine-St Germain
|12, Boulevard des Iles
|F-92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
- Telephone: (33) 1 45 24 10 10
- Fax: (33) 1 45 24 11 10
- On the web as: http://www.nea.fr/html/dbprog