Energy Management Program
ESPC Project Data Working Group
- Develop a consensus specification on the data to be collected from all historical (DOE Super ESPC) and new (all) federal ESPC projects, including unambiguous definitions. Determine the subset of the data recommended to be submitted by agencies to FEMP as part of the annual energy management report to Congress process.
- Develop a specification for the quality assurance process by which data from historical (DOE Super ESPC) and new (all) ESPC projects will be made analysis-worthy.
- By applying ESPC expertise and the quality assurance process, compile reliable and analysis-worthy ESPC data sets for historical (DOE Super ESPC) projects.
- Develop a plan/specification for a formal evaluation to determine the degree to which savings cover costs and energy is being saved in ESPCs government-wide.
- Examine ways to make more effective use of ESPC project data in contract negotiations and program oversight.
John Shonder, ORNL (Chair)
Doug Dahle, NREL
Jeff Dominick, NREL
Kelly Dowd, DESC
Michael Fanning, USPS
Patrick Hughes, ORNL
Craig Hustwit, NETL
Satish Kumar, LBNL
Regina Larabee, U.S. Commerce Dept.
Dan Magro, NFESC (Navy)
Kevin Macias, NFESC (Navy)
Greg Moore, DOE-GFO
Kurt Murdock, USACE (Army)
Linda Sisk, AFCESA (Air Force)
David Williams, ACSIM (Army)
Federal ESPC Steering Committee Working Group Charter
Methodology for Recalculating and Verifying Savings Achieved by the Super ESPC Program
Draft ESPC Project Data Specification (Excel Spreadsheet 37.5 Kb)
Spec for Data Needed from Appropriations-Funded Projects (Excel Spreadsheet 17.5 Kb)
Evaluation of the Super ESPC Program - Reported Energy and Cost Savings: Interim Report