Our staff's expertise includes electrical, nuclear, mechanical, and chemical engineering, and physics with extensive experience in sensor development and testing/characterization technologies.
The Sensors and Controls Research Group conceives, designs, develops, tests and deploys prototypic sensors and measurement systems to address issues of national importance.
The Sensors and Controls Research Group creates one-of-a-kind sensors and measurement systems and provides and outstanding value for customers.
- Temperature measurements
—In ultra-high magnetic fields
—Above 900°C (Advanced T/Cs & RTDs)
—Room temperature IR imaging
- Microfabricated sensors & integration
- High temperature gas flow and level measurements
- Fuel cells and vehicle exhaust gas sensors
- Metrology development for unique applications
- Analysis, characterization, and evaluation of complex instrumentation systems