optical surface spectroscopy,
2. Shuford, K. L.; Meyer, K. A.; Li, C.; Cho, S. O.; Whitten, W. B.; Shaw, R. W. "Computational and Experimental Evaluation of Nanoparticle Coupling," Invited Paper, J. Phys. Chem. A, 113, 4009-4014 (2009).
3. Shaw, R. W.; Bontrager, D. P.; Wilson, L. L.; Feigerle, C. S.; Luck, C. F.; Plum, M. A.; "An electron beam SNS foil test stand," Particle Accelerator Conference – 2009 (PAC09). Vancouver, Canada, May 4-9, 2009, TU6RFP042.
4. Zhao, Z., Meyer, K. A., Whitten, W. B., Shaw, R. W., Bennink, R. S., and Grice, W. P. "Observation of Spectral Asymmetry in Cw-Pumped Type-II Spontaneous Parametric Down-Conversion," Phys. Rev. A, 77, 063828 (2008).
5. Spickermann, T., M. J. Borden, R. J. Macek, R. W. Shaw, C. S. Feigerle, and I. Sugai, "Comparison of Carbon and Corrugated Diamond Stripper Foils under Operational Conditions at the Los Alamos PSR," Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Resh. A, 590, 25-31 (2008).
6. Plum, M.A., J. Holmes, R.W. Shaw, and C.S. Feigerle, "SNS Stripper Foil Development Program," Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Resh. A, 590, 43-46 (2008).
7. Zhao, Z., Meyer, K. A., Whitten, W. B., and Shaw, R. W. "Optical Absorption Measurements with Parametric Down-Converted Photons," Anal. Chem., 80, 7635-7638 (2008).
8. Shaw, R.W., C.S. Feigerle, L.L. Wilson, M.A. Plum, T. Spickermann, M.J. Borden, Y. Irie, I. Sugai, and A. Takagi, "Spallation Neutron Source (SNS) Diamond Stripper Foil Development," 2007 Particle Accelerator Conference (PAC2007), Albuquerque, NM, p. 620.
9. Shaw, R.W., C.S. Feigerle, L.L. Wilson, M.E. Peretich, R.N. Potter, V.A. Davis, and C.J. Liaw, "Corrugated thin diamond foils for SNS H- Injection Stripping," 2005 Particle Accelerator Conference (PAC05), Knoxville, TN, p. 2152.
10. Chenault, J. M., Feigerle, C. S., Han, X. L., and Shaw, R. W. "Diamond Growth Reactor Chemistry and Film Nucleation Enhancement using Chlorinated Hydrocarbons," Diamond and Related Materials, 10, 1497 (2001).
11. Young, J. P., Shaw, R. W., and Webb, O. F. "Radioactive Origin of Emissions Observed from Uranium Compounds and their Silica Cells," Inorg. Chem., 38, 5192 (1999).
12. Shaw, R. W., Young, J. P., Cooper, S. P., and Webb, O. F. "Spontaneous Ultraviolet Emission from 233Uranium/229Thorium Samples," Phys Rev. Lett., 82, 1109 (1999).
13. Mehta Menon, P., Edwards, A., Feigerle, C. S., Shaw, R. W., Coffey, D. W., Heatherly, L., Clausing, R. E., Robinson, L., and Glasgow, D. C. "Filament Metal Contamination and Raman Spectra of Hot-Filament Chemical Vapor-Deposited Diamond Films," Diamond and Related Materials, 8, 101 (1999).