conference hotel is the
Sand Key Resort. The room rate for the conference is $134/night, plus
12% tax, single or double occupancy. The room rate is available for three
nights before and after the core conference. Reservations must be made
before October 30, 2007, to guarantee the conference room
rate. One night's deposit must accompany reservations. Reservations may
be made by contacting the hotel directly and requesting the "Buildings
X" room block.
Sand Key Resort offers an excellent combination of meeting and beach/recreation
facilities. Amenities include a gourmet restaurant, cafe, snack bar, 24-hour
general store, gift shop, newsstand/sundries shop, lobby bar, lighted
tennis courts, fitness center, heated pool/hot tub, nearby golf courses,
shopping malls, and marina. In addition, there are 14 acres of Gulf beach.
Parking is free to registered guests. The hotel is located about 21 miles
west of Tampa International Airport and is about a 2-hour drive from Walt
Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
Sheraton Sand Key Resort
Clearwater Beach, Florida 33767
Toll Free: 800-456-7263
FROM TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
- Exit State Road #60. Immediately merge left to one of the two outer lanes.
- Follow #60 West across Courtney Campbell Causeway through Clearwater.
- Continue on 60 West to the Beaches, which becomes Court Street shortly after the traffic light at Gulf-To-Bay & Highland Avenue. Court Street ends at the foot of the Memorial Causeway Bridge.
- At the West end of the Causeway, you will approach a roundabout - stay in outer lane of circle - follow circle ¾ of the way around.
- Exit at South Gulfview/Coronado.
- Continue on Coronado and bear right. At traffic light make a left on Gulfview Blvd.
- Bear to the right across the Sand Key Bridge.
- Sheraton Sand Key Resort will be on the right after Sand Key Park.
Click here for a printer friendly version of the directions.
To view an online visitor guide, things to do, and events, please click here
Residential Buildings Group
Communications, Marketing, and Outreach