ORNL's initiative in complex biological systems engages organizations and disciplines across the Laboratory. In particular, it draws on programs in comparative and functional genomics, structural biology, and computational biology and bioinformatics. This initiative focuses ORNL's distinctive expertise and facilities in in a wide range of biological fields on the challenges of observing and understanding the functioning of complex biological systems.
Follow these links for more information about Biological Systems research at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Bioconversion Science and Technology
- Bioenergy Program
- Bioenergy Science Center
- Biological and Environmental Research Information System
- Biological and Nanoscale Systems
- Biosciences Division
- Center for Bioenergy Sustainability
- Center for Molecular Biophysics
- Computational Biology
- Energy and Environmental Sciences Directorate
- Environmental Sciences Division
- Environmental Data Science and Systems