Security Suites Available by Internet Service Providers
- Comcast offers the Norton Security Suite with antivirus and firewall software for your protection, for no additional charge. Please visit the Comcast Security Channel (http://security.comcast.net/) to take advantage of this software.
- Comcast also offers a browser toolbar for Internet Explorer users. This includes security software tools such as a Pop-up blocker, anti-spyware, and anti-phishing software, which can help you avoid a virus in the future. The toolbar can be downloaded at: http://www.comcast.net/toolbar.
- Call (888) 565-4329 for Comcast support and additional questions
- Charter Security Suite™ is available for download by going to: http://www.myaccount.charter.com/customers/support.aspx?nonproductitem=304
- Instructions on how to run the Charter Security Suite™ can be found at: http://www.myaccount.charter.com/Customers/supportgeneral.aspx?pagetype=6#cssav01
- Call (888) 438-2427 for Charter support and additional questions
- To download AT&T Internet Security Suite, go to: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB402441&cv=102#fbid=2t4aqYdfdNo
- Once you enter your zip code, it should take you to an instruction page titled: “How do I download and install AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee?”
- Call (800) 288-2020 for AT&T U-verse support and additional questions
- Knology offers a Security Pak (http://www.knology.com/page/securitypak) for their existing customers for $6.99/month
- Call 877-KNOLOGY to sign up