Become a User
Submit a Proposal
Access to the user facilities is determined through a reviewed proposal process. As a prospective user, you should review the proposal information available on each user facility website to determine the proposal call and submission dates. All proposals will be evaluated to determine their scientific merit, feasibility, safety and completeness.
Prospective users are encouraged to preview the proposal forms and initiate contact with appropriate ORNL research staff early in the proposal development process to ensure familiarity with the proposal requirements and to gauge the feasibility and time requirements of the research being proposed.
- Building Technologies Research & Integration Center (BTRIC)
- Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences (CNMS)
- Center for Structural Molecular Biology (Bio-SANS)
- High Flux Isotope Reactor (HFIR)
- High Temperature Materials Laboratory (HTML)
- National Center for Computational Sciences (NCCS)
- National Transportation Research Center (NTRC)
- Shared Research Equipment User Facility (ShaRE)
- Spallation Neutron Source (SNS)