Become a User
Authorship of publications based on research from these facilities should reflect the normal considerations of recognizing collaborations. It is expected that the users report any publications that include research conducted at one of the user facilities to the User Office of the specific facility.
Users must include an acknowledgement on all publications that include work performed at ORNL.
Sponsor Acknowledgement: A sponsor acknowledgement statement should appear on all publications that include work done at a user facility at ORNL.
Users should refer to their user facility web page for procedures regarding the acknowledgement of publications.
- Building Technologies Research & Integration Center (BTRIC)
- Center for Nanophase Materials Science (CNMS)
- Center for Structural Molecular Biology (Bio-SANS)
- High Flux Isotope Reactor (HFIR)
- High Temperature Materials Laboratory (HTML)
- National Center for Computational Sciences (NCCS)
- National Transportation Research Center (NTRC)
- Shared Research Equipment (ShaRE)
- Spallation Neutron Source (SNS)